Rio 2016: Ukraine’s athlete Bondarenko awarded with bronze
Our athlete has overcome bar at height of 2 meters 33 centimeters
The Ukrainian athlete who became a bronze medalist at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro was congratulated during the ceremony of awarding the athletes in the high jump. The National Olympic Committee of Ukraine reports this on Facebook.
Ukraine’s athlete has overcome the bar at a height of 2 meters 33 centimeters n his best attempt. Then he missed the attempt at a height of 2.36, did not use the two attempts at 2.38, and during the third attempt he was not able to overcome the bar at a height of 2.40 meters.
The Canadian Derek Drouhin won gold with the result of 2.38 m and the representative of Bahrain Motaz Barsha took the silver with 2.36 m.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars