Rio 2016: Two Ukraine’s wrestling athletes win their matches at Olympics
Belenyuk got into quarter-finals, Chernetskyi to 1/8 finals
Ukrainian wrestlers Jean Belenyuk and Alexander Chernetskyi won their matches at the Olympic Games in Rio, and continue to struggle. The official Olympics website reports this.
Alexander Chernetskyi confidently passed on to the 1/8 finals of the Olympic Games in competitions on Greco-Roman wrestling in the weight category up to 130 kg. There he will meet with the representative of Georgia at 16:56 p.m. Kyiv time.
Jean Belenyuk did not leave any chance to his rival from Egypt and went to the quarterfinals in the weight category up to 85 kg. His next fight will be held at 17:04 p.m. Kyiv time.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case