Rio 2016: Results as of August 20 (morning)
Gala concert of gymnasts from various countries took place within Summer Olympics
Ukraine’s gymnast Anna Rizatdinova’s performance included Jamala’s song 1944, which brought the singer of Crimean Tatar origin victory at Eurovision 2016. Rizatdinova is now ranked third after the qualification round in rhythmic gymnastics even in 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio. The event’s final will take place on August 20, so the Ukrainian will have chance to compete for a medal.
Rizatdinova, born in Crimea, called her concert item ‘Homeland’, remembering the audience of the tragedy of Crimea that now suffers from Russian occupation.
Ukraine is now ranked 26th in the overall medal count.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case