Rio 2016: Polish weightlifter banned for doping
Zielinski is European champion in category up to 94 kilograms
Polish weightlifter Tomasz Zielinski, who performed in the category up to 94 kilograms, is disqualified from the Olympic Games 2016 in Rio de Janeiro, as tests showed his use of performance-enhancing drugs. Polskie Radio reports this.
Now the athlete must give his accreditation and to leave the Olympic village.
Tomasz Zielinski is the European champion in the category up to 94 kilograms. XXXI Summer Olympic Games are his second Olympics in a career. In London, four years ago, the athlete took ninth place.
'Black Monday' strikes to protest abortion law in Poland 4 October, 12:55
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas