Rio 2016: New word in artistic gymnastics
Today's finals may write sportsman's name into Olympics history
Ukrainian Gymnast Ihor Radivilov will fight for the gold in the vault on August 15 on Rio Olympics 2016. His coach hopes that the performance of the new The Radivilov will help him win the first place.
The International Gymnastics Federation considered the new element in vault before the Olympic Games, and Radivilov wants to perform it in the finals. Federation has assigned the maximum 7.0 points for this element.
The gymnast will fight for the first place in two of his best disciplines - in vault and on rings today, on August 15, 20:00 p.m. Kyiv time. The excellent performance in vault will not only bring him gold but may write his name into history of the artistic gymnastics.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain