Reuters: UK government warns of terrorist threats during Euro 2016
Stadiums, fan zones, match broadcasting places and public transport are potential targets for terrorist attacks
According to Reuters, the British Foreign Affairs Ministry warned the fans about possible terrorist attacks during the approaching football championship in France.
"During the tournament, potential targets for terrorist attacks are the stadiums, fan zones, match broadcasting places and the public transport," reads the statement.
The British Foreign Affairs Ministry also said they just wanted to inform their citizens and not to dissuade fans from a trip to France.
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain