Rebrov to watch Norwich City-Man City game in the UK
The Ukrainian coach wants to assess strengths and weaknesses of Dynamo’s next opponent in the UEFA Champions League
Serhiy Rebrov, manager of Dynamo Kyiv FC, will go to the UK to watch the game between Norwich and Manchester City. The game of the third round of the English cup is to take place at Carrow Road in Norwich on January 9.
As is known, Man City is to face Dynamo Kyiv in the round of the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League. Having come to Norwich, Rebrov is likely to assess the strengths and weaknesses of Dynamo’s next opponent in the tournament.
Besides, Rebrov wants to see Dieumerci Mbokany in full play. The Congolese forward was loaned from Dynamo by Norwich City in August 2015; he currently plays for the British club.
Immediately after the game, the Dynamo head coach will return to Kyiv. January 10, as the team’s vacations are officially over, Dynamo will gather at the training ground in Kyiv region. January 12, the squad goes to Marbella, Spain, where they will play 7 test matches.
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case