Poroshenko granted Ukrainian citizenship to American basketball player
Earlier, she has already participated in the training process of the national team of Ukraine and in friendly matches
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has signed a decree on granting the Ukrainian citizenship to American basketball player D'Andra Moss. This was reported on the official website of the Basketball Federation of Ukraine (FBU).
"Thus, the US basketball player will be able to help Ukraine in the ne[t match of the qualifying stage of the European championship-2017 against Germany, which will take place on November 19 in Odessa", - underlined in the message.
The FBU says that Moss previously already participated in the training process of Ukrainian national team and was involved in friendly matches.
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars