Petro Poroshenko awarded football players of the Ukrainian national team
President congratulated the football players and the coach of the team on reaching the final stage of the World Cup 2016 in France
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko awarded the president of the Football Federation of Ukraine, the coach and 9 players of national football team with firearms with their names engraved, it is said in the President’s decree №650 from November 21, 2015 published in “Ukrainski Novyny” (“Ukrainian News”).
President awarded the players and the coach after the team reached final stage of the World Cup 2016 in France.
Firearms with their names engraved were awarded to the president of the Football Federation of Ukraine Andriy Pavlenko, coach of the national team Mykhailo Fomenko, football players of Kyiv “Dynamo” Oleg Gusev, Yevhen Khacheridi and Andriy Yarmolenko, of Donetsk “Shakhtar” Andriy Pyatov and Vyacheslav Shevchuk, Dnipropetrovsk “Dnipro” Ruslan Rotan and Artem Fedetskiy, as well as Yevhen Selezniov and Anatoliy Tymoshchuk.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case