Olympics 2016: Pele writes song dedicated to Games
Legendary football player called it "Hope"
Legendary Brazilian football player Pele wrote the song dedicated to the future Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro in 2016. He said this on Twitter.
"I wrote the song for the Olympics and called it 'Hope'. Can't wait to share it with you on July 15", Pele wrote.
Recall that the record company Som Livre and the organizing committee of the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro posted on YouTube the official song of the upcoming Games in 2016.
Eu escrevi e gravei uma cançao chamada "Esperança". Mal posso esperar para compartilha-la com voces, 15 de julho! pic.twitter.com/MfZTPrmWEx— Pelé (@Pele) July 12, 2016
Poroshenko awards Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic athletes 5 October, 21:08
Paralympics: Several hundred of people greet Ukraine’s athletes 22 September, 08:42
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars