Olympics 2016 on the BBC: gymnast sloth and crocodile jumpers
A promo video with gymnast sloth and crocodile jumpers impress the network for Olympics 2016
A gymnast sloth and crocodile jumpers: BBC issue an impressive Olympics 2016 video clip.
British Broadcasting Company presented an exciting animated clip in the frameworks of campaign on broadcasting Olympic Games.
Recall that this year The Olympic Games take place in Rio-De-Janeiro on August 5 – 20.
The background music was performed by musician Jamie N Commons, who adapted his hot "Not Gonna Break Me".
Poroshenko awards Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic athletes 5 October, 21:08
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars