Olympic Village opened in Rio de Janeiro
In the complex of buildings in the west of Brazilian metropolis will live 18 thousand athletes
Two weeks before the Olympic Games 2016 in Rio de Janeiro Olympic Village is opened. It is reported by DW.
In the complex, consisting of 31 buildings will live about 18 thousand athletes. The number of staff reaches 13 thousand people.
There is a large food court for up to 5000 people, the gym equipped with the most modern fitness machines, clinic, relaxation area, beauty salon, multireligious center and seven laundries. It is located in the west of the Brazilian metropolis, a mile from the Olympic Park, where the majority of the competitions will take place.
Paralympics: Several hundred of people greet Ukraine’s athletes 22 September, 08:42
Poroshenko awards Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic athletes 5 October, 21:08
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars