National Olympic Committee: Rizatdinova – Ukraine’s No.1 athlete in September
The gymnast’s coach Iryna Blokhina wins the Coach of the Month title
Anna Rizatdinova, the Ukrainian gymnast and bronze holder of Summer Olympics of Rio 2016, was named the number 1 athlete of September 2016 – according to the National Olympic Committee. The Committee’s press service reported this on October 3.
Last month in Tokyo, Rizatdinova came second in all-round event at the Aeon Cup 2016, the unofficial world championship in free calisthenics.
Anna Rizatdinova, born in Sumferopol, Crimea, is one of the leading Ukrainian gymnasts. She claimed bronze at 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio; she is also a two-time world medalist (silver in 2013, bronze in 2014), and holder of bronze awards in European championships (2014 and 2016).
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars