Mohammad Ali boxing gloves in which he lost to be put up for auction
According to expectations, gloves can go from the hammer for more than $1 million
Boxing gloves of the American boxer Muhammad Ali, in which he had a fight in 1971 with his compatriot Joe Frazier and was defeated, were put up for auction in the New Jersey, US. Goldin Auctions house reports this on Monday.
According to the expectations, the gloves can go from the hammer for more than US $1 million.
"Ali’s boxing gloves were sold for millions before he died. After the death of the boxer, we can expect that his belongings will only go up in price", Auction House Head Ken Goldin said.
The auction will be held in the beginning of the next month. In addition to Ali gloves it will also feature the special underwear to protect the groin, which had been on Joe Frazier during the very match.
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case