Miss Valentine 2016: Ukrainian triumph
Gymnast Anna Rizatdinova claims five gold medals in five events at the rhythmic gymnastics tournament in Tartu, Estonia
The leader of Ukraine’s national team won all events, in the multidiscipline competition and in four finals, Ukraine’s federation of gymnastics reported.
Two more silver medals and another bronze went to Viktoria Mazur who performed in four events. However, the Ukrainian came fifth in the final rankings due to her mistake in an exercise with callisthenic clubs.
In group events, Ukraine twice finished first – in the multidiscipline competition and in the final event with five ribbons. The team also came second in the event with hoops and clubs.
Fury: ‘Why would I fear Klitschko?’ 10 October, 15:10
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
Boxing: Fury team changes rematch date again 24 September, 10:47
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars