Match “Dynamo” vs. “Manchester City” may be played with audience
Efforts of the Kyiv football club impressed UEFA
1/8 finals of the Champions League between the Kyiv “Dynamo” and the English “Manchester City” is most likely to be played in front of the audience of NSC “Olimpiyskiy”, informs “Obozrevatel”.
It is going to be announced officially in the nearest future. The Kyiv Club has done a great job and found the perpetrator of the fight at the match with “Chelsea” on October 20. One of them was found guilty and received a suspended sentence.
Moreover, fans of “Manchester City”, who want to visit Ukraine, were actively in favor of the game with audience.
The match between “Dynamo” and “Manchester City” will take place on February 24 in Kyiv.
Earlier UEFA disqualified “Dynamo” stadium for two matches of the Eurocup and refused to relocate the match to a different city.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case