“Manchester City” vs. “Dynamo”: We’ll put in maximum effort, - coach Rebrov
Dynamo believs in positive outcome of the match
Coach of Dynamo Sergiy Rebrov believes that Kyiv FC has all chances to win the match against “Manchester City”, informed UEFA.
“We’ll try not to be nervous. I believe we have good chances. There’ll be moments if players feel confident on the field. We’ll fight for a positive result despite the outcome of the previous match”, - Rebrov said.
“The players should stay concentrated, be strong and work hard. It’s even more important to be a real team. We have many good players, they should stay united and play together as a real team. We intend to put in maximum effort”, - the coach added.
The match “Manchester City” – “Dynamo” will be aired on 112.ua at 21:15.
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case