Lvovian Igor Kizyma beame a Junior Running Target World Championship in Suhl
In the German city of Suhl, which hosts the ISSF Running Target World Championship in juniors shooting a runing target, Igor Kizyma performed brilliantly, winning gold
In the German city of Suhl, which hosts the ISSF Running Target World Championship in juniors shooting a runing target, Igor Kizyma performed brilliantly, winning gold.
According to the National Olympic Committee of Ukraine, a third-year student of the Lviv State Institute of Physical Education, nineteen-year-old Igor Kizyma, nastrilyavshy 584 points, won golden megal, shooting 584 points.
Valeriy Davydov from Russia ranked second with 580 points. Third place is with Chris Hrossheym from Germany scoring 577 points.
ISSF Juniors Running Target World Championship 16 n- 22 July is taking place now in Suhl.
See also: WADA made public their new report
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas