Lucesku: “Shakhtar” – “Sevilla” – I don’t consider Spain potential winner
Mircea Lucesku is ready for the high level match against "Sevilla"
Coach of “Shakhtar” Mircea Lucesku believes that Europa League semi-finals won’t see many goals, it is reported on “Shakhtar” website.
“I don’t’ consider “Sevilla” a potential winner. Normally, very professional Champions League clubs face each other in Europa League semi-final matches. It’s much harder to score at this stage, the matches normally end with a very minimal result. We need support, luck and bravery, let alone good training. The team needs to interpret the moments in a right way, since we’re playing against a very strong team. “Sevilla” has very experienced football players, who have gone through many good clubs. Each of them exactly knows what to do on the field in various situations. Moreover, the team is headed by a highly qualified coach, who knows everything about tactics and knows how to organize a game. It’s a strong team at our level”, - Lucesku said.
Online broadcast of Shakhtar vs. Sevilla match starts at 9:30 p.m. on 112.ua.
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case