Leader of Ukrainian team commented on "silver" in saber fencing
According to Olga Kharlan, "the main thing is that we have the medal, we're a team"
The leader of the national team of Ukraine Olga Kharlan gave first comments after the Ukrainian fencing team winning silver medal at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
"It was important in today's final match not to think about what the important competitions we are in, but just to fence and to show the result. It was the hardest. The main thing is that we have a medal. The main thing is that we are a team. We tried very hard. Allowed a lot of mistakes and didn't perform all that we planned, but really wanted to ", - said Harlan to the press service of the National Olympic Committee.
Ukrainian athlete also noted that every their encounter was complicated and difficult to win.
Ukrainians support Sushchenko near Russian Embassy in Kyiv 6 October, 15:40
Bezsmertny: Sushchenko’s arrest in Russia not coincidental 5 October, 09:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars