Klitschko brothers are amongst the greatest boxers - Chisora
Wladimir Klitschko and Tyson Fury are going to meet at the ring on October 24th
British boxer Dereck Chisora, who fought against Vitali Klitschko in 2012, treats with respect to the former rival and his brother Wladimir, BoxingScene cites.
"Wladimir Klitschko is great, the greatest fighter. I refer Muhammad Ali, Floyd Mayweather, Sugar Ray Robinson, Mike Tyson, Wladimir and Vitali to the category of the greatest fighters. It is impossible to hold on the throne for such a long time if you are doing something wrong. So many people tried to take away his titles, but he won every battle contesting them. So, he does everything right ", said Chisora.
Reportedly, the reigning world heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko and british boxer Tyson Fury, who claims the WBA and WBO titles of Ukrainian champion, will meet in the ring on 24th of October in Dusseldorf, Germany. For a long time, the parties could not agree upon the details of the fight, however, just an hour before the start of trading, both boxing team were able to reach an agreement, Boxingscene reports. The fight Klitschko - Fury will be the third fight, which will be broadcasted over HBO in USA.
Boxing: WBO to take away champion’s belt from Fury 11 October, 15:35
Boxing: Fury stripped of license 13 October, 16:02
Fury: ‘Why would I fear Klitschko?’ 10 October, 15:10
Boxing: Fury team changes rematch date again 24 September, 10:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars