Khacheridi says no to Everton
The Dynamo Kyiv defender decides to continue his career in Ukraine
Defender of Dynamo Kyiv and Ukraine’s national team Yevhen Khacheridi turned down the offer from Everton, Sky Sport Italia reporter Gianluca Di Marzio wrote.
Khacheridi said he refused because he wanted to finish the current season in Kyiv and help his team in the UEFA Champions League playoffs and Ukraine’s Premier League.
The centreback has been defending the Dynamo colors since 2009, having played 179 matches for the team. He also played 39 games for the national team.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas