IWF: 4 Russian weightlifters’' samples reanalyze finds doping
That will not lead to exclusion of all Russia's weightlifters’ from Rio Olympics
The IWF reports that as a consequence of the IOC’s reanalyzes of samples from the 2012 London Olympic Games, the samples of Nataliya Zabolotnaya, Svetlana Tzarukaeva, Alexandr Ivanov and Andrey Demanov have returned Adverse Analytical Findings.
None of these sportsmen were in the Russia's national team for Olympic Games 2016 in Rio de Janeiro.
The IWF imposed mandatory provisional suspensions upon the Athletes, who remain provisionally suspended in view of potential anti-doping rule violations until their cases are closed.
Following the IOC’s decisions, the IWF will be in a position to take over the results management of these cases.
Should it be determined in any of the cases that no anti-doping violation was committed; the relevant decision shall also be published.
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case