IPC intends to suspend all Russian Paralympic team from participation in Olympics 2016
The final decision will be published on August 7
International Paralympic Committee intends to suspend all Russian Paralympic team from participating in the Olympic Games in Rio. It is reported by "The Guardian". On the solution will be announced at a press conference in Rio de Janeiro.
The Council of the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) held a meeting lasting three hours with the delegation of the Russian Paralympic Committee in Bonn. There the Russian side gave verbal and written arguments of the groundlessness of accusations.
If in the last minute of the IPC does not change its mind, it is very likely that the entire Russian team be removed from the Paralympic competitions. The reason for this is the report by Richard McLaren, who proved the unreliability of the Russian anti-doping system. McLaren revealed systematic doping in most sports of the Russian team. According to him, over 4 years, was destroyed 35 positive doping tests of athletes with disabilities.
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case