IOC decided to allow Russian athletes participate in Olympics under certain conditions
Russian athletes ever found using doping, will not be admitted to the Games. In addition, all members of the Russian national team will have to undergo additional testing for doping
The Executive Committee of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) has published the criteria for Russian athletes to take part in the Olympics 2016 in Rio de Janeiro. It is reported by the press service of the IOC.
"The IOC will not allow any athlete from the Russian Federation for the Olympic Games in Rio 2016, unless he meets a number of conditions as set out in the document", - the report says.
"The application will be accepted by the IOC only if the athlete will be able to provide proof, fully comply with the relevant international federation," - said in a statement.
Russian athletes ever found using doping, will not be admitted to the Games. In addition, all members of the Russian national team will have to undergo additional testing for doping.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars