Fury: ‘I’ve done a lot of cocaine’
The British boxer is in heavy depression, - BoxingScene
British boxer tells he used cocaine.
‘Listen, I’ve done a lot of things in my life. I’ve done lots of cocaine. Lots of it. It's my life, isn't it? I can do what I want. I have never ever taken a drug to help me boxing in my life. Never took a performance enhancing drug ever. Never even took an aspirin for a cold. I'm a natural. The only person that can beat me is me. I've been out, I've been drinking. I'm on the verge of becoming an alcoholic. I'm drinking Monday to Friday to Sunday. I can't, I can't deal with it, and the only thing that helps me is when I get drunk out of my mind and that's it’, Fury said in one of his most recent interviews as quoted by BoxingScene.
He said he hasn’t been training for few consecutive months and thus fell into depression. Some media even mention his suicidal mood.
Boxing: WBO to take away champion’s belt from Fury 11 October, 15:35
Fury: ‘Why would I fear Klitschko?’ 10 October, 15:10
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Boxing: Fury stripped of license 13 October, 16:02
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case