Fury confirms date of rematch fight with Klitschko
Fight between Ukrainian and British boxer will take place on October 29
Peter Fury, the uncle and trainer of world champion of WBA, WBO and IBO heavyweight champion Briton Tyson Fury assured that the rematch fight of his nephew with Wladimir Klitschko will take place on October 29 (Unian).
"Yes, Tyson will fight on October 29", Peter Fury said to Boxing News and Views. However, he did not say whether this fight will take place in Manchester, as it was previously planned.
In addition, the coach added that Tyson Fury has already begun active preparations to the rematch fight with Klitschko.
The Fury team has previously called October 29 as the date of the fight, but there has been no official confirmation from their side.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars