Football: Zozulya may leave Dnipro FC, join a club in the UK or Germany
The Ukrainian forward shares no details on the options he considers
Roman Zozulya, forward of Ukraine's national team and Dnipro FC (Dniptropetrovsk) can soon leave the club and join one of the teams either in the Barclays Premier League or German Bundesliga.
According to Sport.ua, the player negotiates on conditions of his contract, not specifying any teams.
The most likely option of the transfer deal is Zozulya’s loan by the end of the season with the right to contract him from Dnipro.
The forward might leave his current team by the end of the month, when the transfer window will close.
Previously, Dnipro let go its goalkeeper Denys Boiko who joined Beşiktaş FC (Istanbul). The Turkish side said the transfer sum totaled EUR 3.3 mln.
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case