Football: Yarmolenko might go to Borussia Dortmund
The German club is ready to pay EUR 30 mln for the Dynamo midfielder, Bild reports
Borussia Dortmund FC is interested in purchasing Andriy Yarmolenko, the midfielder of Dynamo Kyiv and Ukraine’s national team, Bild wrote January 15.
Two weeks before the winter transfer window is closed, Borussia’s management makes every effort to get the 26-year-old winger. The German club offers 30 million Euros for Yarmolenko.
Bild underscored that Yarmolenko is on the list of scouts of other famous European teams, such as Real Madrid, Barcelona and Everton.
Dynamo Kyiv president Ihor Surkis previously said he was ready to consider options about Yarmolenko’s transfer to a strong European club.
Borussia Dortmund sport director Michael Zorc is on his way to Kyiv so as to start official negotiatiosn with Dynamo Kyiv on the issue.
In the current season, Yarmolenko played 22 games, scored 13 goals and 8 assists.
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars