Football: Ukraine’s Maryan Shved joins Sevilla’s starting XI
The 18-year-old spent his first practice session with the first string of the Spanish club
January 17, Ukrainian footballer Maryan Shved held his first training with the starting eleven of Sevilla, Nervioneo.com reported. Previously, the midfielder played and trained with the second team of the current champions of UEFA Europe League.
Sevilla bought Shved from Karpaty Lviv in summer 2015. The transfer sum was EUR 1 million. The player signed a 5-year-long contract with the Spanish team and played for the second team since August 2015 till now.
Thus, Shved joined his compatriot Yevhen Konoplyanka, who also currently defends the colors of Sevilla. In the current season, Konoplyanka has scored 11 caps and 5 goals so far.
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas