Football: Ukraine’s Bezus joins Sint Truiden FC
Midfielder leaves FC Dnipro as free agent
Roman Bezus, former halfback of Dnipro FC (Ukraine), left his team as it went bankrupt most recently and was disbanded. The player signed in with Sint Truiden FC in Belgium. The contract’s period covers one year, and there’s an opportunity to extend it for another year.
‘His experience at the highest level will surely add to the power play of our team’, said Phillip Boucher, Sint Truiden’s CEO.
The team finished 13th in the previous season in Belgian football championship.
Since 2015, Bezus has played 31 matches and scored 5 goals for Dnipro; previously, he also defended colors of Dynamo Kyiv FC (33 games, 4 goals).
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars