Football: Ukraine to support Infantino at FIFA presidential elections
Infantino remains the key candidate for the post
Ukraine’s Federation of Football backs UEFA Secretary General Gianni Infantino at the forthcoming FIFA presidential elections.
UEFA Executive Committee unanimously backed the candidate during his meeting with the representatives of all 54 national football associations of Europe. Delegation of the Ukrainian Federation of Football, headed by its President Andriy Pavelko, also confirmed their full support to Infantino.
Previously, former UEFA President Michel Platini left the election race, which made Infantino the main European candidate on the position FIFA President. Now, he’s got the official support of the whole UEFA. The elections of the FIFA head will be hold on February 26.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case