Football: UEFA Champion League Finals have to be held in Kyiv
Next chance will be only in 50 years, Ukraine's Football Federation Chairman says
Andriy Pavelko, the Head of Football Federation of Ukraine sent an application to hold the Finals of UEFA Champion League Tournament. He told this at a press conference in Football House, UNIAN reports.
"UEFA is going to change the criteria for holding the Finals of the Champion League in near future. If that happens we won't be able to organize the Finals in Kyiv in the next 50 years or so", he stressed.
"Now we have the great opportunity to hold the UEFA Football Championship Finals in Kyiv in 2018. We did the great job already. We sent our reasons; we got the approval of the Ukraine's President. Our application will be considered until September 2016", Pavelko said.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars