Football: Teixeira leaves Shakhtar to play in China
Jiangsu Suning FC paid EUR 50 million for the midfielder
Shakhtar Donetsk and Chinese Jiangsu Suning made a deal on the transfer of Brazilian Alex Teixeira. Serhiy Palkin, CEO of the Ukrainian club, said this on February 5 (shakhtar.com).
“Alex Teixeira leaves our club. Shakhtar and Jiangsu Suning made an unprecedented deal, so far the largest one in the history of Ukrainian and Chinese football. The transfer sum totaled 50 million Euros. I’m grateful for Alex’s professionalism and his bright, effective performance he has been showing in Shakhtar for the last six years. Thank you, Alex!”, Palkin wrote on his Facebook page.
Brazilian midfielder Alex Teixieira joined the Ukrainian team in December 2009. In his six years’ long career in Shakhtar, he scored 89 goals in 223 matches.
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
Lutsenko proposes to lift ban on casinos in Ukraine 19 October, 23:14
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels