Football: Preliminary date of friendly match Ukraine – Argentina announced
It seems negotiations were successful
Ukraine’s Football Federation (FFU) President Andriy Pavelko shared the results of the meeting with representatives of the Argentine Football Association on Facebook.
"During the vacation I was in another country, known for its football tradition – Argentina. I visited the stadium La Bombonera, where plays the legendary Boca Juniors”, reads the message.
The main purpose of his visit to Buenos Aires was to meet with his counterpart from the Football Association of Argentina Armando Perez.
“I also received a preliminary agreement to hold a friendly match between Ukraine and Argentina. Its date will depend on the results of La Albiceleste’s performance in the selection for the World Cup 2018. The preliminary date is November 2017 or March 2018", wrote Pavelko.
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars