Legendary Brazilian forward Pele puts up for sale all his sport awards that he has received in 60 years of sports career, the BBC reports. According to experts, the three-day auction, which opened on June 7 in London, may become the largest in the history of sales of sport values.
It is reported that Pele gave more than 2 thousand lots to the auction. He may receive more than $7.2 million from the sale.
Pele says he wants his sports trophies to be kept in museums and collections around the world. He also added that he intends to donate part of the proceeds to charity.
Dynamo Kyiv eliminated from UEFA Champions League 6 December, 23:42
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Besiktas 6 December, 15:43
Football: Rebrov could leave Dynamo Kyiv 29 November, 16:53
Football: Barcelona and Real settle for 1-1 draw in El Clasico 3 December, 19:35
- UKRAINE TOP 15:50Avdiivka Coke Plant stops due to power lines breakage after shelling
- UA & EU15:46Tusk: 'Final stretch towards visa free travel for Ukraine'
- SPORT15:37UEFA Europa League: Braga hosts Shakhtar Donetsk
- SOCIETY14:59Ukrainian journalist Semena accused of extremism in annexed Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 14:03EU Committee endorses mechanism of visa free regime suspension
- POLITICS13:58Ukrainian National Anti Corruption Bureau confirm investigation of votes buy and sell in parliament
- UKRAINE TOP 13:29City of skiers and skaters: Ice rain in Kyiv, - photo
- UKRAINE TOP 13:15Parliament approves Novinsky’s attraction to criminal liability
- SOCIETY12:25EP Committee to consider visa-free regime suspension mechanism today
- POLITICS11:55Parliament considers removal of Novinsky’s parliamentary immunity
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
23:04, 7 December EU, NATO to create center to deter hybrid threats
22:55, 7 December Kerry: Trump’s election will ot have ay impact on US commitments to NATO