Shevchenko-Rebrov - one of the best strike partnerships
Ukrainian forward players named one of 16 best partnerships in football
Dynamo Kyiv forward players Andriy Shevchenko and Sergiy Rebrov are in the list of best forward partnerships in the history of world football.
Ukrainian forward players have become one of the 16 best forward partnerships according to Squawka rankings.
Shevchenko and Rebrov played in Dynamo Kyiv in 1994-1999. They collectively scored 287 goals for Dynamo.
In 1999 Shevchenko was transferred to Italian Milan. Rebrov became an English Tottenham player in 2000.
At the beginning of 2016 Rebrov was named one of the best trainers in the world.
Two Ukrainian players - Viktor Kovalenko and Valeriy Luchkevych - were included into the list of best young football players of Europe.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case