Football: Löw to keep his post as Germany head coach
Manager will be working with the Bundesteam until FIFA World Cup 2018
Football manager Joachim Löw and President of German Football Union (DFB) Reinhard Grindel agreed that Löw will save his post as the head coach of the German national team. The DFB’s official website reported that on Tuesday.
‘We took a small break after such a tense contest (Euro 2016, - 112 International), so that we could analyze the situation calmly. But we never had any doubts about Löw’s efficiency in this regard. He’s the best coach for this team, and we trust him completely. We’re sure the national team of Germany will be successful – under his management’.
Joachim Löw has been working as the head coach of the German national team since 2006. His contract expires in 2018. The Bundestam led by Low claimed victory at the 2014 World Cup and a bronze at the 2010 World Cup. Under his management, Germans also won bronze awards of Euro 2012 and Euro 2016. Besides, in 2014, Löw received the Coach of the Year title from the International Football Federation.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain