Football: Konoplyanka to skip next national team’s friendlies
The winger won’t show up on the pitch in the upcoming matches against Cyprus and Wales
Sevilla’s midfielder Yevhen Konoplyanka won’t be able to assist his teammates in the next matches of Ukraine’s national team. According to Mykhailo Fomenko, the head coach of the Yellow Blues, the player received an injury, which prevents him from joining the line-up in these games.
Recently, during the second half of home game with Villarreal, which Sevilla won 4-2, Konoplyanka injured the back of his hip and was substituted.
Ukraine will face Cyprus on March 24; the game is to take place at Chernomorets stadium in Odesa, southern Ukraine. On March 28, Kyiv’s NSC Olimpiysky will host Ukraine’s home match against Wales.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas