Football: Konoplyanka stays in Sevilla, - Marca
Ukraine’s national team leader has no intention to leave the club, the Spanish outlet reports
Yevhen Konoplyanka, famous Ukrainian winger, is not going to switch teams after his debuts season in Sevilla. At the moment, he doesn’t consider any other options, Marca wrote with a reference to Promoesport agency that deals with Konoplyanka’s contract. Thus, the medium refuted rumors about alleged intentions of the footballer to leave the Spanish club. Previously, sport outlets wrote that Tottenham is about to buy Konoplyanka in the summer.
On March 10, Sevilla drew a tie with Basel FC in the round of the last 16 of UEFA Europa League. Konoplyanka appeared at the pitch in the second half, substituting Vitolo.
Ukraine’s national team’s playmaker Yevhen Konoplyanka left his previous club, Dnipro, in summer 2015, and debuted for Sevilla in August. Recently, his goal led Sevilla into the Spanish Cup final.
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case