Football: Konoplyanka might leave Sevilla in summer, - media
The winger is reported to be disappointed with the current amount of his game practice
Ukrainian footballer Yevhen Konoplyanka could leave his current club, Sevilla, already in summer 2016 (nv.ua). Under the terms of his current contract with the Spanish squad, the leader of Ukraine’s national team has the right to ask Sevilla’s management to switch clubs.
Konoplyanka debuted for the Andalusian team in the current season. He repeatedly denied rumors he’d return to Ukraine; on the other hand, a transfer to some English club is possible, nv.ua reported.
The outlet writes that the next few months will seal the player’s fate in Sevilla. In the current season, Konoplyanka has so far spent 36 games for the team, and in half of them he came off the substitutes’ bench.
Previously, one of Sevilla’s coaches Dmitry Cheryshev decisively refuted rumors about alleged boycotting of Konoplaynka by the team.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars