Yevhen Konoplyanka, Ukraine’s football winger and one of the leaders of the national team, left Sevilla FC and joined Schalke 04. The player posted this at Facebook on August 30.
On Tuesday, the Ukrainian went to Germany and had his medical examination passed successfully. Konoplyanka was loaned by Schalke for the next season with the consequent right to buy him out for 14 to 16 million Euros.
The German team’s official fan shop has been selling T-shirts with the Ukrainian’s last name on it for several hours already. Yevhen will play under number 11.
Previously, in late 2015, Konoplyanka left Dnipro FC and went to Sevilla; the Ukrainian helped his team to win the UEFA Europa League. "
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain