Football: I consider leaving Dynamo, - Yarmolenko
The star of Ukrainian football wants to pursue his football carrier
One of prominent players of Kyiv “Dynamo” Andriy Yarmolenko confessed, that he is not satisfied with the level of Premier League in Ukraine, informed “Komanda”.
“I haven’t made the decision yet, but I consider this option. When it comes to “Dynamo” – I like everything, but I’m dissatisfied with the level of Premier League. I want to pursue football carrier. In order to do so, I want to put in maximum effort. I will show a high-level game on the field. If an offer comes in, I’ll have to decide”, - Yarmolenko said.
According to some English media sources, Yarmolenko is very likely to transfer to “Liverpool”, “Everton” or “Arsenal” after Euro-2016.
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case