Football: Frenchman, detained in Ukraine on suspicion of terrorism refuses to cooperate with French investigation
According to him, detainee has nothing to say
Detained in Ukraine on suspicion of preparing terrorist attacks in France, citizen of France M. Gregoire refuses to cooperate with the Parisian authorities, "Interfax-Ukraine" informs.
According to the report, the representative of the specialized interregional court in Nancy, and two French investigators have gone earlier to Ukraine and left on July 1.
According to them, 25-year-old man only repeated that he "has nothing to say". At the same time he was interrogated throughout the day.
"I thought he was to speak, but was faced with a very stubborn man, who seemed too stubborn", the representative of the specialized interregional court said.
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case