Football: ex-Dynamo’s Milevsky signs contract with Concordia Chiajna
The 31-year-old forward will stay in Romania till the end of the season
Artem Milevsky, formerly the forward of Dynamo Kyiv and Ukraine’s national team, joined Concordia Chiajna FC, says the website of the Romanian team.
Under the contract, the Ukrainian will defend colors of Concordia by the end of the current season, that is, August 2016. “If everything works fine, we’ll extend cooperation for another year”, said the club’s President Cristian Tanase.
Currently, Concordia is placed 12th of 14 in the team rankings of the Romanian football championship. As of February 5, the club gained 17 points in 23 games played this season so far. The current leader in the championship, Astra Giurgiu, has 46 points.
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case