Football: Dynamo Kyiv left for Manchester
Tomorrow, the White Blues will face Manchester City in the return leg of UEFA Champions League
The Ukrainian team went to England this morning, where it is to stand against Man City on Tuesday night. The second leg of the round of the last 16 of UEFA Champions League will be held at Etihad, the home stadium of the Citizens.
Later today, Dynamo coach Serhiy Rebrov is expected to give a pre-match press conference, and then the team will hold a practice session at Etihad.
Rebrov’s squad includes 20 players; there are no disqualified, however there are injured - goalkeeper Olexandr Rybka and midfielder Mykola Moroziuk won’t be able to help their teammates.
As 112 International reported, Dynamo lost to Man City 1-3 in the first leg of the match-up.
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas