Football: Dynamo Kyiv became champions of Ukraine
The team has claimed its 15th victory in the Premier League since 1991
In Round 23 of the Ukrainian Premier League, Dynamo Kyiv FC outmatched Vorskla Poltava FC 1-0.
The victory made the team move ahead of its closest opponents Shakhtar Donetsk by seven points. Thus, the Mountaineers will not be able to draw level with the White Blues in the remaining three matches of the season.
It’s been Dynamo’s 15th silverware since the national championship was founded in 1991, and also the second champion title in a row. Last year, the team’s head coach Serhiy Rebrov set the record as he became the first Ukrainian who led his team to the victory in the Premier League and the Cup of Ukraine both as player and coach.
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case