Football: Rebrov is not upset by the match result
The outcome was determined in the first game
The head coach of Dynamo Sergey Rebrov comment upon the away draw in Manchester in the return match of the Champions League. Inform the web-site of the team.
"We tried to play a compact, controlled the ball well. But in the first half, there was some fear, narrowness. We lost this confrontation even in Kiev. If we hadn’t done so many mistakes in the first match so, today's game was more interesting. But I can`t I say that I upset with the result. The guys fought, creating moments. I hope we will play better in next season European competition.
“Łukasz Teodorczyk unfortunately didn`t fit into the game. So during the break we moved Yarmolenko into the center of the charge, and released another fast player on the flank. Any player may not fit into the game - this is normal, for such cases we have the possibility of an adequate replacement. As for Yarmolenko, he could score in one of moments of the match,"- said Rebrov.
It is to be recalled that match in England ended in 0-0 draw, and before that the "City" won 3-1 in Kiev.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case