18:43 28.10.2016 Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
17:59 28.10.2016 Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
Football: De Biasi is ready to lead the national team of Ukraine
Italian coach wants to receive 1 million euros salary in Ukraine
Italian Gianni De Biasi who is now the coach of Albania national team, said he's ready to lead the national team of Ukraine. It is reported by "24" channel.
In Italian specialist has several conditions to work in Ukraine: his own coaching staff and EUR 1 million salary.
Let us remind, after a disastrous performance at Euro 2016 Ukraine national team coach Mykhaylo Fomenko resigned. Rumors said, his position will take Andriy Shevchenko. But Ukrainian football fans reacted to such a decision without enthusiasm.
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case