Football: Arsenal to pay ₤ 23 mln for Ukraine’s Yarmolenko
The winger will leave Dynamo Kyiv in summer
Arsenal and Dynamo Kyiv agreed on Andriy Yarmolenko’s transfer, goal.com reports.
The transfer sum totaled GBP 23 mln. However, managers of the Ukrainian club insisted that the 26-year-old Ukrainian winger stays in Kyiv until the end of the season. So, Yarmolenko will leave Dynamo in summer 2016.
Previously, the Kyiv team’s President Ihor Surkis said he’d expected Yarmolenko to support his club in the game against Manchester City. The teams will face each other in the round of the last 16 of UEFA Champions League. The first leg is to take place on February 24 in Kyiv.
Earlier, Bild reported that Yarmolenko is on the list of scouts of many European teams, including Borussia Dortmund, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Everton. Borussia negotiated with Dynamo on the issue, offering 30 million Euros, but the talks failed.
In the current season, Andriy Yarmolenko played 20 matches for Dynamo in Ukraine’s Premier League and the Champions League, scoring 10 goals and 8 assists.
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas